Vision, Mission, and Values
Vision of the Québec Golf Federation
To be the leader and reference for the practice of golf in Québec.
Slogan: Initiate passions, build dreams
Mission of the Québec Golf Federation
To increase participation, develop excellence, promote and govern the game of golf.
- Financing the Federation.
- Communication and promotion of golf.
- Increase golf participation.
- Training of personnel (volunteers, coaches, referees, and course raters).
- Relationship building with industry partners (golf clubs and associations).
- Increase and diversify revenue sources.
- Communicate with more golfers (member and public golfers).
- Develop business partnerships.
- Develop golf participation of beginner and occasional golfers.
- Increase the number of athletic development structures.
- Promote club participation in existing initiatives, programs, and activities.
- Build corporate image and trust in the Québec Golf Federation.
- Deliver industry projects in collaboration with other associations.
- Link the Golf Québec and Golf Canada strategic plans.
Values of the Québec Golf Federation
• Passion: Intense and deep emotion that implies the energetic and unflagging pursuit of one’s desire. For Golf Québec, passion is the combination of the desire and pleasure found in efforts that are made to promote and develop golf as the sport of a lifetime.
• Synergy: Phenomenon in which the total effect resulting from the interaction of a group of people working together will be significantly greater than the sum of their individual effects. Golf Québec strives to work with all its partners, including golf clubs, regional associations, leading organizations of the golf industry, business partners as well as Golf Canada in order to facilitate the growth of participation in the game of golf.
• Accessibility: Quality of something that is made accessible to all, regardless of the situation. Golf Québec aspires to facilitate access to programs and services rendered to a continuously increasing number of golfers.
• Transparency and integrity: Qualities of a person or corporation that is providing complete accessibility to information and do not let themselves be influenced by any vice. The notion of integrity includes the concept of honesty, respect, justice, openness, and fairness. Golf Québec is dedicated to maintaining high integrity and transparent relations with all golfers, golf clubs, and partners.
By subscribing, you accept to receive messages from Golf Québec partners provides additional funding to support good for the game initiatives such as Golf in Schools and other junior programming. Thank you for supporting golf in Québec.
Don't be the last one to find out what's new. Subscribe now to receive our e-Golf Québec newletter!
Golf Québec is committed to respecting the Privacy and Access to Information Policy. As such, you will like to know that Cyberimpact's servers on which our subscriber database is stored are located in Québec.
Read past issues of our e-Golf Québec
To optimize your experience on our site, don't forget to add Golf Québec to your authorized sites.
Person responsible for the protection of personal information
The Executive Director of Golf Québec is responsible for the protection of personal information.
For more information or if you have any questions about the processing or updating of your personal information, you may contact the person responsible for the protection of personal information using one of these methods. You will be contacted within thirty (30) days of receiving your request.
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: 514 252-3345, extension 3732
- By mail:
Fédération de golf du Québec7665, Lacordaire Boulevard3rd floorMontréal QC H1S 2A7